nana johari

June 26, 2016

white dress: questions I


Questions I got from tumblr [credit]. It's originally an ask prompt.  



sun: what makes you feel like you?
If it's about activities or hobbies, my answer is thinking. Making observations and speculations about life. Things like, 'being logical doesn't make it a truth, something can make sense to you yet it can also be a lie'. 


moon: do you have problem with trust?
I was a trusting kid. And you just cant survive with that quality without scars in this kind of world. I've done mistakes that probably caused trust issue in others too. I see things in gray usually, but when people give me signs that feel off to me- I will take more conscious precautions.  


rising: how/what do people say you come off as?
Arrogant. Confident. Quiet. Shy. Apathetic. I look angry. 


midheaven: what do you want to be when you grow up?
Great enough for myself.


venus: do you flirt more knowingly or unknowingly?
Eh... I don't flirt? If I do, I probably view it as a conversation or a small talk. So probably unknowingly so far.


mars: when was the last time you got mad and why?
Well, days ago? It's started since I don't know, May? On and off. Someone disrespected my privacy in the worst way possible. I can't say much, but I'm sure I have every right to feel angry, I was enraged actually. What they did to me is wrong on so many levels. I had been wanting to destroy, since then.

Time helps to tame that anger into rationality I guess. I'm still thinking of doing something (no, not destroying) about it because I really feel like I should. I'm still weighing the consequences of my plan. But at this point I have a strong urge to say let's just do it and see what happens, which worries me a bit.


mercury: who's your go-to person when you need to talk?
Anyone. Basically anyone that I believe can give me a sound response at that time? It depends on the topic itself actually. 


jupiter: when was the last time you got lucky?
I don't remember. 'Lucky' to me, is almost equal to absence of reasons? 'Lucky' feels almost like 'coincidence'. And I'm inclined to find reasons behind everything.  


saturn: what are you the weakest and strongest at?
Currently: Weakest at taking action. Strongest at introspecting.


uranus: are you rebellious and do you act upon it frequently?
I honestly don't think that I am outright rebellious, despite my previous attempts or things I've done or made to be done to escape the control of authority. My rebelliousness is there but I'm not really flaunting it, especially for the sole sake of flaunting it. It stays quiet, until someone or something crosses me. Usually I'm not the side who acts, but the one who reacts.


neptune: what was your best dream and why?
-


pluto: what is your biggest aspiration and why?
-


lilith: what's your biggest turn on in someone?
Quiet confidence, definitely. Others: intelligence, rationality.  




No comments:

Post a Comment